We are working with an Architect & Interior Design business in Manchester to identify a Project Manager / Architect to join this well-established practice. The company have excelled in all areas of building and interior design, through quality of work, attention to detail and a creative design team, winning numerous design awards.
Centrally based in Manchester, they offer commercial and residential design services both nationally and locally in the North West Area, from residential schemes & small scale niche fit outs for individual clients, to larger commercial refurbishments for national clients.
This is a hybrid role for a qualified Architect to take a lead as the Project Manger for some key Clients of the business. The client-facing role requires proven experience of leading design teams through the detailed design and construction phases of a project to ensure performance and progress meet the contractual requirements and that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
– Minimum of 5 year’s post Part III Architecture experience
– Experience in leading design teams
– Experience in design skills and technical expertise from RIBA Stage 3-6
– Ability to integrate technical design and compliance information
– Experience building tender packages
– Happy to work on small and large scale projects
– Happy to travel nationally – possibly overseas, they have recently gained a project in Germany
– Software Skills including: AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Xcel. Revit experience (beneficial but not essential)